Cheekbones that can cut glass. Day 17 of 31 Days of Halloween is Maleficent. This costume was the epitome of recycled cosplays. The dress is the one I used for Morticia, gloves are from my Android 21 cosplay, random feather boa, and I bought an inexpensive headpiece.
I made the bird skull with white polymer clay and colored it with brown eyeshadow.
For this makeup, my main concern was carving out my cheekbones. This is a very intense contour giving the illusion of severe angular lines.
- @glamglow Primer
- @rcmamakeup loose translucent powder
- @colourpopcosmetics no filter foundation
- @lagirlcosmetics pro concealer
- @bhcosmetics pro contour & brow palettes
- @jefreestarcosmetics 24 karat palette
- @morphebrushes x Jeffree palette
- @gerardcosmetics liquid liner
- @covergirl mascara
- @colourpopcosmetics exit pencil
- @lagirlcosmetics frisky
- @colourpopcosmetics pitch & frenchie lip pencil
- @katvondbeauty white out liquid eyeliner